Six departments issued a notice: formally cancel the crew change approval
Recently, the Ministry of Transport, together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the National Health and Health Commission, the General Administration of Customs, the National Immigration Administration, and the National Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention issued a notice to do a good job in the crew change work of international sailing ships after the new coronavirus infection "Class B and B Control", effective from January 8, 2023.The full text is as follows:
The Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the National Health Commission, the General Administration of Customs, the National Immigration Administration, and the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on the post-procedure of "Class B and B Controls" for Novel Coronavirus Infection
Notice of crew change work on international voyage ships
In order to thoroughly implement the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, and fully implement the "Notice of the State Council's Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism for Novel Coronavirus Infection Epidemic Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism on Printing and Distributing the Overall Plan for the Implementation of "Class B and B Management" for Novel Coronavirus Infection" and "The State Council's Response to Novel Coronavirus Infection The Foreign Affairs Group of the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of Virus Infection Epidemics requires that the crew change work on international voyage ships after the new coronavirus infection "Class B and B Control" be done effectively. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Cancellation of crew change approval
All localities no longer implement the approval system for the crew of international voyage ships to change shifts (including landing) at domestic ports, and only perform the entry-exit inspection of crew members and the review and issuance of temporary entry permits.
2. Facilitate crew change and entry
(1) Nucleic acid testing and centralized isolation of all crew members will no longer be implemented for incoming crew members who are changing shifts. The crew of an international voyage ship who intends to come to China and change shifts at a domestic port should carry out a nucleic acid test 48 hours before the ship leaves the last overseas port, and the crew who test positive should be treated in a timely manner.
(2) For crew members who are indeed unable to declare the nucleic acid test results 48 hours before entry due to itinerary reasons, the declaration of antigen results can be accepted.
(3) If the health declaration is normal and there is no abnormality in the routine quarantine at the customs port, they can be released to enter the social area. If the health declaration is abnormal or symptoms such as fever appear, the customs will implement classified disposal according to the investigation situation.
This notice will come into effect on January 8, 2023.If the previous requirements on crew changes and remote prevention and control of ships on international voyages are inconsistent with this notice, this notice shall prevail.The transportation departments (bureaus and committees) of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government shall report the relevant matters of this notice to the joint prevention and control mechanism (leading group, headquarters) of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government to deal with the new coronavirus infection, and coordinate and implement them , to facilitate the entry and exit of crew members.